Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AIO Article: Sagas and More Sagas 7/24/12

No U.S.S. Response today. Sorry. But I still have an article!

AIO has had many, many sagas over the years. For today's article, I'll be giving my thoughts on the four major ones. Sorry this'll be a short article, but it's pretty late. (8:30 P.M.)

The Blackguaard Saga:

Ah, yes. The classic Odyssey saga. And it's named after just one man: the infamous Regis Blackguaard. I can't say it enough, this saga is amazing. There's not a single episode that I don't like. Blackguaard is truly evil, and all the drama and all the intensity of this saga make it one to remember for a very long time.

The Novacom Saga:

Ooh, this one's creepy! Once again, AIO outdid themselves with this one, and all the plot twists are just plain awesome. And the villains! And the concept! Oh, it was just great.

Eugene's Search For His Father Saga:

I think this saga is often underrated. It's dramatic, intense, and it's starring Eugene! The only episode in this saga that was a bit of a downer: Dead Ends. Other than that, I love it!

The Green Ring Conspiracy Saga:

When GRC first came out, it was amazing! Jason returned, Monty returned, and Katrina returned, all in the same album! I loved every part of it, and while it may not have lived up to The Blackguaard and Novacom, sagas, it still has a special place in my heart. And I loved The Labyrinth!

I'm sorry the article was so short, but I'm afraid I'm in a bit of a rush. I might even add more sagas to it later.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment