Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

AIO News 8/17/12

     You guys thought I wasn't posting toady, didn't you? Sorry it's so late, but I had to do school and then I focused on a creative writing project I wanted to do, so you could say I forgot about blogging almost entirely. But, there's actually quite a bit of news, so sit back and listen to... AIO News!
     Hello, I'm Alex Jefferson, reporting at you live from The AIO Flash Drive, where new flash drives are available for prices ranging from $41 - a whopping $1000! (That's the entire AIO series) These actually sound like great bargains for any AIO fan, so I suggest you check these out. These flash drives will include AIO episodes for any diehard fan.
     I know I don't report unofficial news very often, but TCF has been on such a long hiatus I figured this was pretty earth-shattering in the AIO world. The Ceiling Fan Live Show is finally out! I was eagerly awaiting it for months, like everyone else, and I will watch it tomorrow! That's right, it's a video podcast!
     And, in other news, I just found out about two new AIO blogs that had been floating right under my nose. Thanks to Freddy Jay from CCC for posting about those! Here are the links to these two new blogs: (WARNING: BOTH BLOGS HAVE REVIEWS OF ALBUM 56 AND SPOILERS!)

http://taiodn.blogspot.ca/ and http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/

     Well, that's about it. Until next time, I'm Alex Jefferson, and this is... AIO News!
     Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment